[PD] [Gem] pix_texture switching not working

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Fri Sep 28 09:23:12 CEST 2007

Hello,

I try to switch between [pix_film] and [pix_image] using values from a
hradio. A value of 0 should use the film, 1 the picture. I'm using the
following patch:

[gemhead]	[sel 0 1]	[gemhead]
|		|\    |\	|
[pix_film]	| \   |	\	[pix_image image_file]
|		[1([0([0([1(	|
|		/   \  /  \	|
[spigot]			[spigot]
\				/
 \			       /
	[pix_texture]

After using [pix_film] via a value of 0, setting the value to 1 does not
use [pix_image] for [pix_texture], but only stops the film being played
and then only a static image of the /film/ is shown, but not the
picture. Using [gemhead 40] to the right and switching between the two
[gemhead]s for rendering does not solve that problem.

I am using pd-extended 0.39.3-rc5 for Debian stable.

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."