[PD] [PD-announce] [Studio XX] OFFRE D'EMPLOI : DIRECTRICE GÉNÉRALE :: JOB : GENERAL DIRECTOR

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:21:06 CEST 2007

It's hard to miss the fact that there is a lot of animosity in mailing
list environments... some of it accidental, but nevertheless real.
It's not only females that find such an approach distasteful (FULL
DISCLOSURE: I have also been guilty of such an approach).

People who need information can get over that, however. What is most
lacking, in my mind, is a more wholistic approach to dataflow
programming, one that looks at aesthetic issues

ie. what contradictions arise when expressing the irrational via the
rational???

another one: how can coding practices take into account the body???
not just the performer's body, but the coder/programmer's body. and
does it make any difference???

~David