[PD] GEM:movie dimensions and dimen

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 28 17:02:48 CEST 2007

hi henrik

i just realized, that probably you don't even need to crop the
dimensions of the movie, though this depends on what you are planning to
do. if you want to display only the movie in the gemwin, you could just
play the original movie and then change the size of [rectangle], on
which the movie is textured to. if you make it bigger than the gemwin,
your movie gets cropped automatically. this is just a work around, but
perhaps already sufficient for your purpose.

roman