[PD] Bug in lister (zexy) ?

Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net
Fri Sep 28 22:07:27 CEST 2007

On Friday 28 September 2007 03:10:53 Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> 1. why does list deserve a shortcut like that when neither [symbol] nor
> [pointer] have one?
Because [s] is already taken and pointers aren't used that often ?
I don't really understand where you're getting at. Do you suggest to remove
it ?

> 2. how much should [list append] be like [f] in order to deserve that kind
> of favour?

I don't see that [list] needs to behave at all like [float] to "deserve" a
shortcut: [trigger] and [send] are nothing like [float].
However, I'd rather not have a one character shortcut point to a
deprecated/buggy object.