[PD] [OT] Procmail Filters for Peace (was Re: fundamental hot/cold midi question)

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun Sep 30 18:27:47 CEST 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-30 at 16:47 +0200, Yves Degoyon wrote:

> > cat > .procmailrc << EOF
> > :0
> > * ^From: matju at artengine.ca
> > /dev/null
> > EOF
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Chris.
> >
> > -------------------
> > http://mccormick.cx
> >

> yeh i think people understand me when i complain
> about MB's spam,

sorry, no. i do not understand that at all.

>  and also, about the fact that the pd
> convention was MB convention
> ( of course, when you're in the convention comittee
> and that you worked previously
> with all the curators out there ),

i ask you to keep respectful for any other person on the list.

actually, i wanted to stay completely out of this, but since you are
starting a hate campaign against one single person on a public mailing
list, i think, i should at least ask you to calm down, please.

roman