[PD] pd arpeggio sound

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 06:30:46 CEST 2007

Perhaps you might like to take apart (shameless plug) the Hillagizer.
It's a fairly sophisticated arpeggiator 4 voice polyphonic polyrythmic
up-arp with intervals specified as harmonic ratios rather than western
midi notes to give that classic 70's sound.

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:34:55 +0200
"henrik wurster" <henrik.wurster at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello,
> I am looking for an "arpeggio" sound generated by pd...didnt find it in the
> reference,
> so the question is, if there is any arpeggio-object already made, because it
> might be quite tough
> (for me) to make one....thanks for any piece of advice

Use the source