[PD] pd arpeggio sound

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:25:48 CEST 2007

henrik wurster wrote:

> so the question is, if there is any arpeggio-object already made,
> because it might be quite tough

It just so happens that I just finished my arp external last week, get
it (together with a bunch of more or less relevant crap) here:

svn co svn://atte.dk/attes_pd_stuff

Goto externals an type "make". Copy the files arp-help.pd and
arp.pd_linux (or whetever platform your at) to somewhere in your pd-path
or add the externals dir to your pd path.

I wrote [arp] it 'cause I was working on a piece where I needed it, and
although the piece is not finished, it might give you an idea on what
[arp] is doing (although I guess you might already know):

peace, love & harmony

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen
http://anagrammer.dk | http://modlys.dk