[PD] [PD-announce] call for pdpedia language site admins

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Oct 1 22:43:16 CEST 2007

On Oct 1, 2007, at 3:35 PM, Uğur Güney wrote:

>> Who wants to lead their own language?
>> kim istemek -e doğru götürmek onların kendi dil?
>> (umm, yes, these might be silly since they are machine
>> translations :D )
>
> # This is an awful terrible translation. :-) So the turkish
> translation can not be leaved to AI's. One should take the
> responsibility! And I am volunteering for this work.
> -ugur guney-

Ok, I created it:

http://wiki.puredata.info/tr/

Create an account and tell me what your account name is, and I'll add
it as admin.  Also, if you want, we can run the import of the
existing English content into the Turkish pdpedia, if you think that
would be helpful.  It would at least lay out the framework.

You can see that content here:

http://wiki.puredata.info/test/Special:Allpages

.hc