[PD] Clicks between slices (slicer)

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Mon Oct 1 23:10:59 CEST 2007

hm.. i've searched the archives and millers book, but i couldn't find,
what i was looking for. probably someone else can point us to the right
direction.

iirc, somewhere in millers book, there is a technique described, which
allows seamingless transition from one sample to the other (or from loop
end to loop start) by adding a little ramp to the second sample in order
to make the first sample of the next coming audiosample the same value
as the last sample of the previous audiosample.

iirc, frank had once a question about this technique and that is why
there is a thread about this technique in the archive, but i couldn't
find it.

since this techniques doesn't use any kind of fading and thus doesn't
require any overlapping, i found it quite useful.

roman