[PD] [PD-announce] call for pdpedia language site admins

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 02:07:23 CEST 2007

you also need to create the template for the objectclass.
you can have a look at:
be careful with capital letters. objectclass is different than
Objectclass. you can use what you want, just the Infobox_Objectclass
must have the same name, otherwise it will not work.
there is a link like
(the first link on the page you posted...)