[PD] pdpedia

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 05:59:56 CEST 2007

Another hopefully extensible suggestion: larger libraries with a cohesive
purpose should get a standard boilerplate message saying something like
"Cyclone is a library for creating Max compatible patches.  The closest
pd-native equivalent of this object is [until]." or "GEM is a library for 3D
graphics.  For an overview of GEM, see <here>".  The Cyclone example is sort
of an extension of the "deprecated by" suggestion: in general, it would be
nice to direct users to the "right object".
Luke