[PD] [PD-announce] call for pdpedia language site admins

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 2 10:24:26 CEST 2007

is there an "pdpedia administrator for dummies" guide? (if not, I could
make one as I go) What are the steps to be made? Should I wait until the
english version is more structured and then copy/translate everything? (I
wasn't in the discussions and just jumped into this, but I guess that all
languages should have the same structure, right?)

Am 02.10.2007, 03:51 Uhr, schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>:

> Plus imports show up as normal edits, so you can do them at any time,
> and if oyu mistakenly overwrite something, it'll be in the history.
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin
Tel +49 30 42020091
Mob +49 162 6843570
jmmmpais at googlemail.com
skype: jmmmpjmmmp
IBM Thinkpad R51, XP, Pd-Ext-0.39-2-t5, Pd Van 0.40-t2