[PD] [PD-announce] call for pdpedia language site admins

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 2 10:24:26 CEST 2007

hi,

is there an "pdpedia administrator for dummies" guide? (if not, I could
make one as I go) What are the steps to be made? Should I wait until the
english version is more structured and then copy/translate everything? (I
wasn't in the discussions and just jumped into this, but I guess that all
languages should have the same structure, right?)

Joao

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin
jmmmpais at googlemail.com
skype: jmmmpjmmmp
http://www.puredata.org/Members/jmmmp
IBM Thinkpad R51, XP, Pd-Ext-0.39-2-t5, Pd Van 0.40-t2