[PD] "open with" on os x

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 2 20:00:47 CEST 2007

This is a bug I run into a lot.  Basically, if you have a lot of
versions of Pd, it confused the assocations system.  Try removing
random ones.  I have found that I have to clean out the associations
system from time to time because I am always trying many different
versions.

I forgot how to do it now... I think it's done by deleting some file
in /Library/Caches and rebooting.

.hc