[PD] translations for pdpedia templates

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 2 21:08:07 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 10:22 -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

yo, so many german speaking people here: i need your advice. since
nobody have done yet the translation to german, i thougth, i could go
for it.
but: for me it's not quite obvious, what really should be translated and
what not. when speaking german to other german people, often just the
english terms are used. i tried to make a translation, that makes the
most sense in my eyes, but that doesn't mean, that it does for others as
well.

----------------------------------

# wikipedia terms
$stub = "Überarbeiten";     # this is used in the german wikipedia
$template = "Vorlage";
$category = "Kategorie";
$infobox = "Infobox";

# pdpedia terms
$objectclass = "Objektklasse";

# page headers
$inlets = "Inlets";
$outlets = "Outles";
$arguments = "Argumente";
$messages = "Messages";       # not sure about this one.
                              # german would be 'Nachrichten', but
                              # noone seems to use it.
# infobox
$name = "Name";
$description = "Beschreibung";
$abbreviation = "Abkürzung";
$library = "Bibliothek";
$author = "Autor";
$developer = "Entwickler";
$releaseVersion = "Releaseversion";
$releaseDate = "Releasedatum";
$dependencies = "Abhängigkeiten";
$license = "Lizenz";
$website = "Webseite";
$programmingLanguage = "Programmiersprache";
$platform = "Plattform";
$operatingSystem = "Betriebssystem";
$language = "Sprache";
$dataType = "Datentyp";