[PD] translations for pdpedia templates

FredVoisin ordi at fredvoisin.com
Wed Oct 3 01:18:09 CEST 2007

If it can helps, 'abstraction' should be translated in French by
"capsule" which means something that looks like a box, and the process
of 'making an abstraction' from a (piece of) patch is "encapsulation",
used in french object programming language...

I don't know how 'patch' should be translated, it seems to be used
because it looks like a 'patch bay'... So, it's already an argotic
french langage used by sound ingeniors since a long time, it's not new
and not specific to graphical-object-digital sound programming...

Fred