[PD] PDCon07 peer review process

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:05:50 CEST 2007

I think Pd community is not a closed circle, "users only", and there is
also not a first level pd user and second level pd user.
a chairman is not a curator, he speaks for the interests of a community
and not for his own.
I think that it is a good practice to have a board of people that
reviews papers and given the budget and circumstances finds a decision
to invite some speakers and others not. which does not mean that it is
the only way to do it.

your excuse that you speak that way in the streets does not make your
words less violating.

marius.