[PD] remote SL users..?

Damian Stewart damian at frey.co.nz
Thu Oct 4 17:01:31 CEST 2007

hey,

Anyone else out there using one of the Novation Remote products to control
PD? I have a series of patches I've built which allow me to manipulate
everything I need without ever going near the actual computer -
everything's painstakingly hand-mapped to a knob on the controller.

I recently sent Novation an email about releasing the Automap SDK - they
said they'd do so 'in a few weeks' - this was a few weeks ago, so it's
hopefully imminent. The question I want to ask is, would anyone else find
an Automap external for PD useful?

damian stewart | +44 7854 493 796 | damian at frey.co.nz
frey | live art with machines | http://www.frey.co.nz