[PD] GEM showing webcam few times in same window

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 15:16:08 CEST 2007

hi

Using GEM i am trying to get three different image with the info that
comes from a webcam. I am wondering if this is possible because my
computer keeps freezing.

First I tried to have several pix_video objects but this would not work
i got error because each object tries to open the webcam and this only
be controlled by one object at a time. Then I tried getting few
connections out of one single pix_video, but this does not work either.

Is there any solution for this? maybe some way to duplicate/clone the
information that comes out of pix_video or something like that.

thanks

enrike