[PD] abstraction with variable number of inlets/outlets

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 00:57:15 CEST 2007

Hi Mirko,
The attached nsend and nreceive patches do what you're looking for, I think?
 It is annoying to do since one has to count the objects in their patch, but
it certainly works and is quite reliable.  You do have to use [initbang]
rather than [loadbang], or else the inlets/outlets will not exist in time
for the parent patch to connect to them.

Cheers
Luke