[PD] linux to osx

Oded Ben-Tal oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Oct 7 11:44:08 CEST 2007

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007, Roman Haefeli wrote:

> afaik, the way how gop-(sub)patches are saved changed somewhere in the
> development of pd, though i can't recall which version change it was
> (0.38 -> 0.39?). in case you use different pd versions on your mac and
> on your linux box, please make sure, that you have the same pd version
> on both and then try again.

This is getting complicated:
Linux version of PD is 0.39. for mac Pd-0.39 is only available for powerpc
I'm running intelmac...
  I tried with pd-0.40 instead and it still get jumbled (i.e. patch created with 0.39 on linux, doesn't work with pd-0.40
on mac). Any other way of correcting the canvas definitions?

thanks