[PD] abstraction with variable number of inlets/outlets

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 14:17:50 CEST 2007

the classical challenge with dynamic inlets is the max/msp object [pak].
it is a pack object, which triggers on every inlet.
for example pak 3 would have 3 inlets.

  |   |   |
[pak 3 ___]

[print]

any solutions for that with dynamic patching (please don't forget that I
want to have several instances of that object in a patch...)???
marius.