[PD] [Pd] puredata.info download suggestion

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 21:07:11 CEST 2007

I just downloaded 8 files, Martin Peach's OSC dll's, source files, and pd
patches.  It took a really long time.  I can't right click and select save
link, because I save an html file.  If I click on the link, I get another
page with another link that I can now click on and select save link; but it
comes up without the title of the file, and I copy the name of each file
from the name of the html page.
I didn't have much problem with setups like this before, but now I'm on a
slower and less reliable internet connection (in Bucharest).  If I could
save all the files from one page, I could set them all downloading and do
stuff in the meantime, but as is I have to wait for each one to load to set
up the next one.  Know what I mean?
Is this setup the default for the site, or were these files just uploaded
that way as a fluke?
-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com