[PD] [OT] Re: about sexism

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:35:26 CEST 2007

Addendum - a quick Gmail search turned up one use of "gang bang" which was
quoted in response a few times; it was in the thread "[Pd]
pd-competition?".  I'm not exactly sure what it was referring to.  I suspect
it was a play on the word 'bang'.

Another quick Gmail search turned up one use of "wet dream", but now that I
look that was actually in the Nosi-discussion list.  It was, coincidentally,
a comment made by a woman, one of the most active people in NOSI.

All I can guess is that this thread was started as a troll, or perhaps
accidentally posted to the wrong list.

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com