[PD] maps, shapes, vector graphics and kml files

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:54:17 CEST 2007

I think svg supports more than just lines and curves, and you also want
to be able to move the shape and resize it later. so a simple drawing is
not enough. it could be converted to glsl though...
I think blender has some kind of svg to gl conversion script. maybe that
is a good place to start. they probably will be also the first ones to
come up with a kml to gl script? external converter, luagl, pyopengl, or
a native gem object, I don't know yet how to do it.
marius.