[PD] about sexism

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:43:28 CEST 2007

On 10/8/07, Yves Degoyon <ydegoyon at free.fr> wrote:

>  ola,
>
> dont feed the braindead trolls!
>

> i think you should at least sign your very uninteresting remarks,
> and not with an internet nickname like 'carmen',
> when it's a boy who is writing

This is absolutely trollspeak.

( if i don't get confused )

> sevy
>
> ps: btw, we are here in 'Le Hangar' again,
> for a workshop on FLOSS sound
> and it's a mixed audience ( like 70-30 % ),
> so i don't see why it doesn't reflect on the lists..

How do you know it doesn't reflect on this list?
And more importantly, who cares if it does?
I already pointed out that one of the terms you claimed to see here every
day has not been typed once since I've been subscribed, which is a few
years.  You are trolling.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com