[PD] [OT] Re: about sexism

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:29:03 CEST 2007

I have 30 cents to make this discussion even more useful and meaningful as
it already is:

- How about discussing enviromentalism and how pd contributes to global
warming, or the socio-political effects of data structures' last
improvements in the ambitus of left-handed users of the olpc project,
since it's also as interesting as what you're doing now;

- if you think pd is sexist, don't stay inactive, provide your anti-sexist
externals to Hans, and they'll be part of pd extended. or program some
anti-sexist scripts to apply to the list server. or scan the pd mailling
list for sexist mails, and then expell their authors from the list and
have a swat team go to their homes and burn their computers and chop off
their typing fingers;

- do you know how many feminists are necessary to change a lightbulb? 2:
One to change the lightbulb, and one to s**k my c**k.
[I think all users are old enough to read this, and at least it's a
humorous tone, not purely offensive like some mails in the last weeks]