[PD] representning classes and selectors in the wiki

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 9 18:26:03 CEST 2007

On Oct 8, 2007, at 6:00 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> - like roman said, I think that all things Pd are welcome in the
>> pdpedia.  Libraries that are not in Pd-extended should follow the
>> same naming scheme, i.e. mylibrary/myobject.
> what happened to this scheme?
> has it just been forgotten at the import process, or has it been
> deprecated in favour of myobject_(mylibrary)?

Since mediawiki is built around the myobject_(mylibrary) idea, we
decided to use that as the canonical page name.  Then things like
alphasort in category pages work nicely.  For the mylibrary/myobject
name format, those can easily be redirect pages.  I supposed those
should all be created via a script...

> and how can i find the different counters?

Searching for "counter" works pretty well (unfortunately, "Go" is the
default when you hit enter):

Here's an example of how it can work: