[PD] That's a surprising new look

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:07:01 CEST 2007

I don't understand people complaining about additional features. you
don't have to use it, if you don't want. but for other people it makes
sense to layout their interface independently from their code.
design is so important for a graphical user interface!
I heard this so often "I can't share my patch, because only I know, how
to use it". patches without a user interface for the run-mode are not
sharable.
I am not talking about patches with only an on/off button...
pd is very limited in that regards and I really would wish pd would make
more improvement into that direction.
marius.