[PD] [OT] Re: about sexism

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Oct 10 16:49:52 CEST 2007

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, john saylor wrote:
> On 10/10/07, Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:
>> Yeah but why do they still vote for one of the two big parties?
> not all of us do!
> there are still some of us on the lunatic fringe

No, I don't mean lunatic fringe. I mean especially parties that are not
considered fringe and especially not lunatic.

In both Canada and Québec it's easy to get widespread coverage for the 3
top parties, and then 5 parties have at least 3% of the total vote each.
But that's not an isolated case - Europe has had that for a long time too.