[PD] G3 ppc support?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 10 16:44:28 CEST 2007

The current default builds are for G4s and newer, since Altivec
support can make a really big difference.  I think I can make a G3
build of the final release.

Or if you want to try the build, trying getting the pd-extended-
release sources via rsync:

http://puredata.org/docs/developer/GettingPdSource

.hc