[PD] That's a surprising new look

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 10 18:47:40 CEST 2007

A programming environment should encourage people to program in a way
that not only works, but also is clearly legible to people who have
never seen that program before.  This makes it much easier to reuse
and maintain code, and that leads to much less duplicated effort.
That means everyone can benefit from the faster progress.

.hc