[PD] translations for pdpedia templates Nederlands

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 10 20:07:23 CEST 2007

Ok, I created the NL pdpedia:

http://pdpedia.org/nl/

Tim, you are the "emergency contact".  I don't really know what that
means, but it seems to be a required field in the setup. Create an
account in the NL wiki, and I'll make it a "sysop" and "bureaucrat".

Feel free to edit it now, when we do the import, it won't delete
anything, it'll just add new revisions.  Also, the template import
will only affect pages that are about objects.

.hc