[PD] That's a surprising new look

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Oct 11 00:05:07 CEST 2007

Since i don't like a program to educate me, but i rather like to use a
program to do things that i want, the new Max features will help with that.
The pd-based vibrez gui has also always separated the patcher logic from
the gui, and i'm already curious to compare the two systems.
To my mind it will be increasingly hard for pd to keep up with Max, now
given also partial dsp multi-kernel support and the possible linux port.

gr~~~