[PD] [OT] Re: about sexism is BORING

jared microcosm11 at msn.com
Thu Oct 11 02:51:11 CEST 2007

jared wrote:
> ....if its so fucking
> bad why would you want to visit?

Some people have the hope, the true situation would not be so
depressing.

	Hope?  Please.  The conversations that I was talking about,
these people weren't talking about 'hope'...they were flat out 	trashing
the American people and government...and being very angry 	about
it...it was funny because they knew I was American and they 	seemed
to be trying to upset me...they were surprised that, for the 	most
part, I agreed with everything they said...i think some people 	forget
that no one is more angry at the American government than the 	American
people....did you happen to see or hear about the many 	marches and
protests against Bush after he was elected?  I was in 	Europe after
Bush's second election and I didn't see or hear anything 	about
the protests of the American people.  The media outlets there 	seemed
to be happy with portraying all US citizens as stupid idiots 	who were
sheep in the Bush flock....god, for the most part, the media 	there is
worse than it is here...and that is saying something...

> .....but who
> is worse: the Idiot, or the guy who follows the idiot?

except for romania, there are not so many countries in the world, who
follow the US at the moment.

	Good news there....

> I didn't vote for Bush...neither did half of the American
> voters...that's over 150 million United States citizens who didn't
vote
> for Bush

I am not sure, how you calculate this. because in 2000 50mio people
voted for bush. which means 250mio citizens (including children and
non-voters) did not. 51mio voters voted actively against bush, 249 mio
citizens did not... (only 101mio people actively voted.)
for years later (due to his successful policy...), 62mio voted for bush.
marius.

	Okay, my numbers are wrong...but you get my point, don't you?
So, 	say, 51 million people voted AGAINST BUSH in 2000...51 million
is 	nearly the total population of Italy, or France...My point is
that 	51 million is a lot of people to ignorantly lump into the Fat,
American Cowboy Bush voter category.

	peace