[PD] That's a surprising new look

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Oct 11 15:18:57 CEST 2007

Hello,
i wanted to say that an interface in your main patch with a lot of
bang that receive bang every 5 ms, numberbox that receive number
every 5 ms is not good for CPU and GPU (or i'm wrong ?). Concerning
the last release of Max, i think also this not good (antialiasing,
zoom step by step moving, etc). Now i think the file browser
interesting.

Jack