[PD] [OT] Re: about sexism is TERMINATE THREAD PLEASE

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Oct 11 16:28:08 CEST 2007

I don't want to get dragged into this at all, I'm just asking that you
take the discussion someplace else. The PD-OT list, for example. Or your
favorite IRC channel, or whatever. This list really doesn't need to get
clogged up with all this discussion about political correctness, or
anything else that's totally unrelated to PD.

Thanks,
d.

Chuckk Hubbard wrote:
> Seems to me it's been a pretty civil discussion.  Way off-topic,
> definitely, but not terribly aggressive.
> I don't understand telling people not to talk about something.  Whether
> or not we are all adults, we are all capable of deciding for ourselves
> what we want to say and read.
>
> -Chuckk
>

> On 10/11/07, *Derek Holzer* <derek at umatic.nl <mailto:derek at umatic.nl>>
> wrote:
>
>     As Roman already so eloquently suggested....
>
>     EVERYONE PLEASE STOP THIS NOW.
>
>     You're all adults enough that no one needs to get the last word in.
>     I hope.
>
>     Thanks,
>     derek
>
>     --