[PD] about pd

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 05:15:38 CEST 2007

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:59:45 +0100
Jamie Bullock <jamie at postlude.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 22:38 -0500, Charles Henry wrote:
> > > As loing as it is not the crap beer we make in America!  ;)
> >
> > I know what you mean... I could go for a nice Stella Artois or a
> > Peroni... or a dozen Harboes...
> >

> That's not beer! How about a pint of 'Old Speckled Hen' or 'Bishop's
> Finger'... *English* beer.

Edmund:   Baldrick, fetch my Incredibly Strong Ale...!

Monk:  Good god!  Not Dr McGloo's Amber Enema...?

Edmund:  Pah! -- a drink for schoolgirls...

Partridge:  Surely not Strollop's Lobster Scrumpy...?

Edmund:  No -- it is Blackadder's Bowel Basher!

\runs off singing "I'm Merlin, The Happy Pig!"

--
Use the source