[PD] Tk GUI script (pd.tk) questions ..

ilya .d ild0012 at londonmet.ac.uk
Thu Oct 11 18:20:02 CEST 2007

i'll have a look at it whenever i have time.
in fact i really enjoy working without scorllbar, as it saves some space
on the display and looks cool (complitely minimal)

and easy way of changing pd.tk bihaviour could be sourcing a ~/.pdtkrc
so it sets some basic variables.

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 11:50:21AM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> The key bindings and menus are quite messy in the pd.tk.  From other Tcl
> apps I've seen, I think it could be made MUCH cleaner and easier to handle.
>  Basically, there should be one spot for each platform that defines all of
> the key bindings and menu structure, then that is used everywhere.
>
> If someone would take this on, I'll gladly help with the tricky bits.
> Another thing that would be really great would be to clean up the
> preferences panels.

do you mean File->startup and File->path ? or audio settings as well ?