[PD] about pd

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 11:24:36 CEST 2007

How about mead?  I've always wanted to try it, but it must be pretty
nasty if no one makes it anymore.
I'm in Romania now, and the tsuica is amazing.  It sets a fire in the
esophagus, but the receptors that are spared still detect a faint
scent/taste of plum.

I've been a big fan of Newcastle, but alas it doesn't exist here.
Strangely, Corona is easy to come by.

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com