[PD] remote sl

Damian Stewart damian at frey.co.nz
Fri Oct 12 12:24:11 CEST 2007

Beau Casey wrote:
 > A little while back some people mentioned making an auto map template for
 > the novation remote series. Does anyone have a cool pd synth that is
 > already mapped to its defualt map?

that would've been me; no, i don't; i have a series of patches i've spread
over several 'pages' of the SL. it wouldn't be very hard to find a generic
resonating sawtooth synth and map some of the SL's default MIDI controls to
the various sliders/inputs.

use [ctlin] to find out which pots are sending on which channel (or just
press 'up' on the lcd screens and read it off the sl)

then grab a copy of s-abstractions from
http://mccormick.cx/projects/s-abstractions/

and use [s-midictl] to get the numbers - eg [s-midictl 43 1] will spit out
numbers when the SL sends out data on MIDI CC 43 channel 1.

damian stewart | +44 7854 493 796 | damian at frey.co.nz
frey | live art with machines | http://www.frey.co.nz