[PD] looking for open dmx external

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 13 16:43:33 CEST 2007

Hi Jim,
I think you could do it using [comport] if you set the baud rate to
250000 and 8 data/2 stop bit/no parity..
With a regular serial port you can't set that particular baud rate but
I'm guessing that the device will allow that since that's what it's made
for.
The "C++ Builder Example V1.41" on the Enttec website does just that.
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/opendmxusb/bc5_dmxusb_soft_141.zip?download
I recently modified [comport] to accept lists of bytes so you could send
an entire dmx packet with one message.

Martin