[PD] Reset pix_record?

Dafydd Hughes dafydd61 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 00:11:47 CEST 2007

After a bit of investigation, I find that my original observation was
wrong. In fact, what seems to happen is that pix_record keeps counting
_time_ since recording first starts. So if I record 10 seconds of video,
wait 10 minutes and record another 10 seconds, the second file has 10:10
of still before it plays what I recorded.

Anybody know what's going on?

cheers
dafydd