[PD] getting started with graphics

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 03:08:35 CEST 2007

Hi

I composed some dreamy, meditative electronica (http://modlys.dk) that
I'm gonna take on tour with a small band (keys, bass, vocals and
laptop/chuck). I'd like to have some visuals running on a projector, and
  since I know pd can probably do this (and I already use pd), I'd like
to get started with graphics in pd. However I no experience to speak of
with graphics, so I'm very interested in some pointers.

1) Is there any videos that shows what can be done, just as an initial
inspiration/moral booster?

2) Which of the graphics libraries should I look (what do they each do)
and are there any tutorials available to get me started (from scratch)?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen