[PD] SOM experts...

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 10:37:32 CEST 2007

On Sun, 2007-10-14 at 17:41 +0200, zmoelnig at iem.at wrote:

> i don't know, georg should be able to help you here.
> nevertheless, bear in mind that [ann_som] is a standalone
> implementation and has nothing to do with FANN (well both are dealing
> with ann, obviously but that's it; i didn't know of fann when i wrote
> [ann_som])

There was a 2007 SoC project that involved adding a SOM API to FANN. I
think it's only in CVS at the moment, you need to check out the gsoc2007
branch. I haven't really looked at it yet, but I guess once it's
released, it would be nice to add an [ann_fsom] or whatever to the PD
ann collection.

best,

Jamie

--