[PD] Pd-extended final release candidate - please test!

olsen wolf sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:27:35 CEST 2007

Hi Hans
as i'm surrounded by a kindof ubuntu farm atm i feeded it to ubuntu
studio & kubuntu feisty & so far they've eaten it all without
bleating. i also bottle-feeded it(the feisty release) to gutsy as he's
in the back & he was complaining about missing libquicktime0 during
the installation which is not due to my research not availiable for