[PD] pyext~

Hans Roels hans.roels at versateladsl.be
Tue Oct 16 10:15:09 CEST 2007

Hello Thomas,

I'd like to ask a related question: is it possible to use the SndObj
library via pyext~ (via the python module for SndObj)? I never tried
it because signal processing with pyext is too inefficient, am i right?

... and thanks a lot for all the work on pyext, it's really a very
handy tool, I use it a lot!

Hans r