[PD] Pdpedia mailing list (French)

Jérôme Abel abel.jerome at free.fr
Tue Oct 16 10:27:58 CEST 2007

For Pdpedia project, maybe we need a different mailing list for contributors. In
french we have two :

First, we must discuss a bit about this tool for pdpedia french team ...

If there is no disagree, we have to choose between these 2 lists. I think
Montreal is already a group, so it's easier to maintain, but Jean-Noël could
tell us what he think.

If we choose Montreal group, a special list is the best, no ?

To make a progressiv human work on Pdpedia, we could be agree about a method.
For exemple, we propose together a list of 20 objects to complete. after a bit
we look at these 20 objects and decide to make another list. And so on ...

We could start with Pd Vanilla objects.

I saw Pdpedia english, they have already put the name of the objects

Jérôme Abel