[PD] [OT] Re: about sexism is TERMINATE THREAD PLEASE

pueblo at mail.ljudmila.org pueblo at mail.ljudmila.org
Tue Oct 16 19:38:12 CEST 2007

> yves,
> I haven't noticed anything offensive on the list like you describe (maybe
> you're mixing life on the streets with life on the pd-list? :))

hi David and all,
I don't know if you didn't follow some threads but here are some examples
of greasy jokes:

From:   	João Miguel Pais <jmmmpais at googlemail.com>
Date:   	Tue, October 9, 2007 1:29 pm

- do you know how many feminists are necessary to change a lightbulb? 2:
One to change the lightbulb, and one to s**k my c**k.
[I think all users are old enough to read this, and at least it's a
humorous tone, not purely offensive like some mails in the last weeks]

I am not old enough to consider this a joke and I am quite old ;-) but ok
I also know I don't have a good sense of humor