[PD] Turkish pdpedia templates

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 16 22:03:35 CEST 2007

Ok, I am running a test import now, check it out here:

http://wiki.puredata.info/test/boids/boids2d

It turns out that MediaWiki uses the word "Template" for Turkish
rather than "Taslak".  You can make a #redirect page if you want,
then use Taslak.

To see the infobox, you'll need to copy this:

http://wiki.puredata.info/en/index.php?
title=Template:Infobox_Objectclass&action=edit

And paste it here, and translate it:

http://wiki.puredata.info/test/index.php?
title=Template:Infobox_Nesne_S%C4%B1n%C4%B1f%C4%B1&action=edit

.hc