[PD] Pdpedia mailing list (French)

Olivier Heinry olivier.heinry at manga-burgah.net
Wed Oct 17 01:17:09 CEST 2007

Le mardi 16 octobre 2007 à 10:27 +0200, Jérôme Abel a écrit :
> For Pdpedia project, maybe we need a different mailing list for contributors. In
> french we have two :

Since this one is already setup and dedicated to pdpedia, we should keep
it. I spoke to Jean-Noel this morning, he's OK

moderating such a list shoudlnt be too hard a job, mailman is easy once
you've got to know it , it can be shared as well (admins, moderators)

> METHOD
> ------
> To make a progressiv human work on Pdpedia, we could be agree about a method.
> For exemple, we propose together a list of 20 objects to complete. after a bit
> we look at these 20 objects and decide to make another list. And so on ...
> We could start with Pd Vanilla objects.

which would leave enough time to the developers (those with a cvs
access) to update their documentation in English

we could then take over the process with the non-vanilla objects